If we must achieve our aim and objectives of good moral, Christian character training, excellence in academics and sports, we must be disciplined; management, staff, parents and students alike.
Here are some simple rules and regulations:
- Every student must be punctual to school daily
- Students must not absent themselves from school without informing school authority
- Bullying, fighting of flogging of fellow students is not allowed in school
- Cleanliness is a great virtue. Students must use waste bins and not litter their classrooms or surroundings
- Students should take pride in their school and not deface the school walls with writings on the walls
- Stealing is a serious offence and may lead to expulsion from the school
- No student should leave the school compound during school hours without permission
- Students are expected to participate fully in all school activities
- No student may insult or abuse any teacher for any reason at all times
- School prefects must be respected and obeyed
- No student may fly his shirt in school or out of school
- Student MUST leave the school compound at the close of the day and head straight home.
- All fees must be paid within the first two weeks of the term into the designated bank